Code: 309. Self-locking block made of recycled PVC coming from the recovery of cable sheaths, suitable for the creation of driveway, colored and electrically insulated outdoor flooring.
With this recycled self-locking block you can can create environmentally friendly urban areas, suitable for vehicular traffic, even heavy, as the product has a great resistance to crushing, to the torsion exerted by the wheels of vehicles when they maneuver, stable as they have an interlocking shape, not subject to breakage due to the sudden change in temperatures, which can be colored with acrylic paints for plastics.
- Lower transport costs as it weighs less than a concrete block per m2
- Easy installation as it has an interlocking shape
- Greater reach of dynamic compared to a self-locking concrete and longer life
- Ecological as it is made 100% with waste from cable recycling
- Creates an electrically insulated surface as PVC is an insulating material
- Resistant to oils and acids
- It washes and degreases easily with jets of water and detergent
- Suitable for animal stalls as it is easily washable and insulating
- floors of industrial workshops
- vehicle transit areas
- elevated parking lots
- inclined ramps for pedestrian and vehicle movement
- flat roofs
- Abrasion resistance
- Flexural strength
- Compressive strength with reduction of thickness
- Penetration value of the artefact in different times
- Slippery with BCRA method
- Dimensional stability
- Remaining footprint
- Apparent thermal conductivity
- Electrical resistance: surface insulation
- Electrical resistance: insulation through the thickness of the material
- Resistance to cigarette burn
- Reaction to fire
- Eluate analysis
Request more information quoting the offer code in the email.
PAINTABLE RECYCLED PVC SELF-LOCKING FLOORING
CERTIFICATIONS ABOUT SELF-LOCKING BLOCKS IN RECYCLED PVC FOR FLOORING
SELF-LOCKING IN RECYCLED PVC: HOW TO DESIGN SUSTAINABLE BIKE PATHS
WHY CHOOSE RECYCLED PVC BLOCKS INSTEAD OF CONCRETE ONES?