Code: 254 . The recycled plastic product allows you to create a ventilated crawl space in a new or existing building, in this case without modifying its structure and creating total protection from moisture and water.
The system is in fact optimal in renovations where there are problems of humidity or water infiltration, but also for ventilated roofs.
The element in recycled plastic, being closed cell , creates an impermeable surface protecting the concrete above from rising damp. In addition, the underlying ventilation can be natural or mechanical for a total evacuation of moisture and any gases.
- Refurbishment of basements, garages and cellars
- Ventilated roofs
- Waterproofing of concrete floors
- Naturally or mechanically ventilated crawl space
- Lightening of the structure
- Technical compartment for the passage of systems
- Optimal ventilation guaranteed
- Saving of gravel and other filling materials
- Formation of a waterproof layer
- Installation on any supporting surface: lean concrete, ground, scree, etc.
- Quick and easy installation
- Create a suitable substrate
- Proceed by arranging the elements with the arrow, printed above each element, forward
- Proceed in horizontal rows starting from left to right and top to bottom.
Request more information quoting the offer code in the email.